Sunday, May 27, 2012

The end is in sight!


The Amazing 4 1/2 day adventure in the Uk is coming to an end. What a mind blowing, full on and successful few days. From my very positive meetings with the Royal Horticultural Society about my design, to organising all our rock sponsorship with CED stone and the detail analysis of all the show gardens at Chelsea. We need to deliver utter perfection. I am dreaming so big with this creation. Departing now for Melbourne 33 hrs of Tavel ahead. BUT my flight is now delayed for 8 hour and have just found out I will miss my connection. Bugger! During the next weeks I will post some great interviews and images of my adventure. Bring on 2013 only 359 days to go.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear it's all coming together! Hope through all the crazy business your able to actually enjoy what is an amazing opportunity! I'm sure you n your team will deliver a truly awesome landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting - glad to see you exhibiting in Chelsea (a real garden and not just furniture). Sorry had to add that - I'm not a fan of bringing the indoors out (there is a limit). Your gardens are superb and I'm sure will blow their horticultural hats off. All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete